Robert Little Public School in Acton, Ontario was built on an existing school site in 1950. It was added to in 1960 and 1967. This project entailed a diversified programme to solve various issues. The scope included the enlargement of the existing Administration Area, Gym. and the addition 4 new Classrooms and provision for the renovation of two existing Classrooms into Junior Kindergarten Rooms.